Company: Ardagh Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Account Receivable Collections Specialist will be in our
Fishers, Indiana Shared Services Headquarters. The AR Collections
Specialist will maintain customer alliances regarding full
financial settlement initiatives based on root cause analysis, and
strategic imperatives for a distinct customer base. AR Collection
Specialist will interact with customers, sales management and
numerous internal areas that have an impact on the revenue
settlement cycle and be responsible for resolving payment
- Contact all customers on a regular basis to ensure invoices are
paid in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the AR Supervisor and Credit Analyst to
appropriately identify risk customers and enforce credit terms,
limits and restrictions
- Work with various departments to improve current processes to
eliminate deductions where possible
- Collector to review accounts prior to month end close to
identify any payments or credits that need to be resolved
- Identify inefficiencies and recommend solutions. Share best
practices that result in process improvements
- Review AR aging with AR Supervisor to ensure meeting
- High School Diploma Required
- BS Preferred
- 5+ Years SAP Experience or Similar ERP System
- Advanced use of Excel pivots and VLOOKUPs
- 5+ years of high-volume collections, preferred B2B
- Strong attention to detail and speed to accuracy
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Adequate Leadership Skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Benefits day one!
- Opportunities to develop and grow professionally!
- Opportunity to be at your best!
About Ardagh Group
Ardagh is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions,
producing packaging for the world's leading brands. We trace our
roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company, founded
in 1932. Since then we have grown rapidly to a team of more than
16,000 people with revenues of almost $7 billion. Today we have a
presence across Europe and the Americas.
- Did you know that Ardagh produces many of the beverage cans and
bottles for your favorite beverages?
- Did you know we produce metal and glass packaging which are
permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled
without any loss of quality?
- Did you know we produce more than 160 million containers per
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and have a reputation for
innovation. We push the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering
new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to
recycle and save energy. Our aim is to reduce any negative
environmental impact whilst remaining economically sustainable and
We believe that the success of our business depends on the success
of our people. We strive to create working environments where our
employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where
their achievements are celebrated.
Here at Ardagh, we offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for
talented and creative people. If you have ambition and want to make
an impact with your career, come and join our team, you'll enjoy
Ardagh is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action
Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability or any other legally protected status. For more
information on Ardagh Group, visit www.ardaghgroup.com.
Keywords: Ardagh Group, Fishers , Collections Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!