Company: First Merchants Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Serve on the human resources shared services team with a primary
focus on payroll processing to ensure employees are paid timely in
accordance with internal policies, procedures and applicable state
and federal laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure strict compliance with regulatory and internal audit
controls, applicable state and federal wage and hour laws,
Department of Labor (DOL), Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and internal
policies and guidelines.
* Perform bi-weekly payroll processing duties on a rotation basis,
including process time entries, balance payroll data, calculate and
process monthly, quarterly and annual incentives,
* Review, analyze, approve and input payroll changes to ensure
integrity of employee and payroll data within HRIS system.
* Research and respond to complex payroll related inquiries from
finance, employees, outside agencies, etc.
* Maintain electronic employee files.
* Monitor MyHR case tickets to support human resources shared
services team with payroll specific and general human resources
questions from employees and managers.
Education - High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Experience - Over one (1) year of payroll or related
* Associate's degree
* Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) and/or Certified Payroll
* Experience with payroll systems/software
* Accounts payable experience
* Banking experience.
Keywords: First Merchants Corporation, Fishers , Payroll Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Daleville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!