Posted on: September 20, 2023
Unlimited PTO and Relaxed HoursThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Jake
OyasuAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $60,000 - $85,000 per yearA bit
about us:A midsize firm in Castleton area is hiring for Audit Staff
and Audit Seniors in Indianapolis! Highly rated public firm in the
area with annual raises.Why join us?
- strong local reputation within Indianapolis market
- room to get promoted and annual raises
- 10-15% bonus per year
- less hours than the big guys.
- care about work life balance and mean it!
- unlimited pto (most staff 3-6 weeks per year)
- paid maternity and paternity leave
- 401k match up to 6% match
- flexible schedule and very remote friendly
- paid personal vacations based on tenure 1x per year. encourage
to travel and life!
- friendly small - medium company feel
- company paid learning, company learning, and company Christmas
parties and happy hoursJob Details1. Prepare and review audits for
individuals, partnerships, and corporations to ensure accuracy and
compliance with federal, state, and local tax laws and
regulations.2. Provide expert audit advice to clients, helping them
to understand audit processes better.3. Conduct detailed financial
analysis to identify and resolve tax-related issues.4. Assist with
financial audit planning strategies to minimize tax liabilities and
maximize client profitability.5. Collaborate with the audit team to
ensure that financial statements are accurate and compliant.6. Stay
current with changes in audit laws and regulations and communicate
these changes to clients and team members.7. Develop and maintain
strong relationships with clients, providing exceptional customer
service and ensuring client satisfaction.8. Contribute to the
development and implementation of departmental policies and
procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 0-4 years of public accounting experience.
- 0-4 years of general accounting experience
- knowledge of tax preparation, accounting, auditing, financial
reporting, and tax accounting or bookkeeping.
- Experience providing tax advisory services and advising clients
on tax-related matters.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability
to explain complex tax issues in a clear and understandable
- Proficiency with tax software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Enrolled Agent (EA)
interest in gaining or having.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Fishers , Audit Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!