Data Entry - Collateral Specialist
Company: Freedom Mortgage
Posted on: January 14, 2020
Data Entry - Collateral Specialist
- Job ID:5046
- Functional Area:Servicing
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Location:Fishers, IN
- Department:Foreclosures & Bankruptcy
- Relocation Provided:NoEmail a FriendSaveSaveApply NowPosition
Description:SummaryThe Collateral Specialist is responsible for
collecting all loan collateral which includes accurate and timely
recording, tracking, and safekeeping of original documents and
release of collateral to warehouse bank upon purchase. Collateral
specialist handles mortgage collateral document files.Essential Job
- Receive, sort, file and ship collateral.
- Ensure the safekeeping of original loan collateral documents in
fire proof file cabinets.
- Responsible for verifying all collateral documents are present,
audit documents for original vs. copies.
- Ensure data within the system is current, accurate, and
complete with status in Lakewood, Fiserv, CTS or any other tracking
- Provide requested documents to the Servicers within 3-5
- Generate transmittal which lists each document/file being
shipped to servicer/requestor
- Establish organizational skills which will allow filing of
returned documents to stay current and accurate
- Gather information, pull required collateral documents/files
for upcoming transfers/sales
- Establish effective working relationship with all applicable
- Perform inventory checks of collateral files to ensure safe
keeping of original documents
- To assist with requests to/from various Freedom document
custodiansOther Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Qualifications:To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements
listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
the job. Strong customer service abilities are a must.Education
- High School Diploma or GED; six (6) months to one (1) year
related experience preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time.
- Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal
supervision to complete tasks and solve problems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Recognizes and acts on changing priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Prioritization skills.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through
phone, e-mail, and written correspondence
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
applications CB#GDFreedom Mortgage is a privately held,
full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states,
Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of
the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies
in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA.
Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 225 billion dollars
in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud
to be recognized by Inc. Magazines, Inc. 5000 rankings for the
fastest growing private firms in the nation for six consecutive
years (2013-2018).Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and
offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (we
have multiple sites in Southern New Jersey) and Fishers, IN, two
regions where we were named Top Workplaces (The Indianapolis Star
named Freedom Mortgage at Top Workplace four years in a row). We
also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Jacksonville,
FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ; and Columbia, MDFreedom Mortgage
team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent
benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training,
development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of
our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm
helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate.
Learn more about us and apply!Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual
with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment
contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent
benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All
resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles
closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
LENDER NMLS ID:2767Equal Opportunity Employer-
Keywords: Freedom Mortgage, Fishers , Data Entry - Collateral Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!