Company: Benchmark Human Services
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Category: Administration Wage: n/a Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Description: Benchmark Human Services is a nationally recognized
human services agency assisting people with intellectual
disabilities and mental health conditions for over 60 years. We are
looking for a talented individual to help support our Marion
office, its staff and the HR Department in addition to all client
services area. The Office Assistant has assigned duties relating to
answering the phones, relaying messages, and directing visitors to
appropriate personnel in addition to administrative duties.
Administrative duties include, but are not limited to: creating,
editing, and formatting documents, spreadsheets, databases, mailing
lists/labels, presentations, data entry, supply orders, filing,
taking minutes (as needed), and cleaning. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND
- Schedule all training's for Supported Living including but not
limited to: SAT, Mandt, CPR, First Aide, Core A/B, etc.
- Collect all required monthly documentation including vehicle
checklists, client financial s, fire and tornado drills,
quarterlies, and Night Audit check sheets, and ensure that they are
properly filed or disseminated
- Answer all in-coming calls and route appropriately. Greet and
monitor all visitors.
- Send out CSS surveys to employers/guardians/case managers and
compile results twice a year
- Maintain files for HR and all client services areas.
- Mail references and other required HR paperwork
- Schedule interviews
- Conduct file reviews as directed.
- Create files for new employees after they have completed
- Maintain supply of Intake Packets and Annual Packets and all
forms in Wall of Forms.
- Adhere to HIPAA requirements by keeping sensitive information
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation immediately
to supervisor or department head.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of
- Report to work as scheduled. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to interact with staff, clients and the public in a
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Office administration or secretarial experience preferred The
above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of
the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they
intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required
to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the
general nature of the job. Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP
Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are
encouraged to apply. Interested candidates can apply online at
Keywords: Benchmark Human Services, Fishers , Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Marion, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!