Company: Primrose School
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Build a brighter future for all children.As Assistant Child Care
Director of Primrose School of Fishers Station, your dedication to
the success of our next generation will ensure we deliver on our
mission of bringing the best and most trusted early childhood
education and care to the families we serve.Make a difference every
- Create a culture of support within the school (for staff,
families and children).
- Cultivate an environment committed to health and
- Learn all essential functions for each position in the school
so you can support and inspire.
- Manage operation of the school in the Director's
- Assist the Director to ensure maximum enrollment and effective
In order to inspire team members, you need a school that inspires
you.Primrose Schools is a mission-driven brand, and at Primrose
School of Fishers Station, there are not only opportunities for
professional development and growth but also for giving back to
your local community through Spring Fling and charity events.As the
leader in early education and care, our research-informed Balanced
Learning approach provides teachers with the tools and guidance to
accommodate children's natural curiosity and to fully support each
child while building problem-solving skills and confidence. We are
continuously working toward our mission of building a brighter
future for all children-not only those who are able to attend a
Primrose school-and every member of our organization plays a
critical role in accomplishing that mission.Our ideal candidate
- A strong commitment to building positive relationships with
families and the community.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary
Education, or a related field, or equivalent classroom/teaching
Let's talk about building a brighter future together.
Compensation: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
Keywords: Primrose School, Fishers , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!