Company: Primrose School
Posted on: June 23, 2022
IN-46075-Primrose School of Anson-Zionsville
As a Teacher at Primrose Anson Zionsville located at 6484 Central
Blvd, Whitestown, IN 46075, you will help young minds explore,
discover and understand the world around them.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Teacher to plan and
implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the social,
emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child, in
accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning approach to teaching
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose Anson Zionsville
and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to
the health, safety and care of children.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Anson-Zionsville
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
Compensation: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour
Keywords: Primrose School, Fishers , Toddler Teacher, Education / Teaching , Whitestown, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!