Company: Primrose School
Posted on: January 27, 2023
IN-46037-Primrose School at Gray Eagle
Build a brighter future for all children.Teaching is more than a
job. It's an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity and
compassion in children-all while helping them develop a lifelong
love of learning. You will help young minds explore, discover and
understand the world around them. If you are looking for a job
where you can have fun, be recognized for your hard work, get
support when you need it, and be part of a strong welcoming group,
our school may be the right place for you!As a Toddler Teacher at
Primrose School at Gray Eagle, you'll create a fun, safe
environment for little ones who are constantly on the move! Through
a daily schedule of purposeful play, you'll help lay the foundation
for the school setting as children navigate a classroom
environment, build their motor skills and grow their
vocabulary.Make a difference every day.
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each
- Work with your co-teacher to implement the lesson plans from
the research-informed Balanced Learning curriculum.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to
create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about
the world around them.
Get everything you need to give children everything they need.At
Primrose School at Gray Eagle, you bring the passion, and we'll
give you all the tools and training to be successful.Our Balanced
Learning approach was developed with early learning experts. It
provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time in the
classroom on forming connections with the children-and spend your
time outside of school focused on yourself.Classrooms come fully
stocked with everything you need, and our supportive Leadership
Team works every day to create a safe, healthy environment and a
culture where all children and team members can thrive. We support
our staff with a full suite of benefits, including affordable
Health care, dental, vision, teledoc, life coverage, retirement
with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off for full time
employees, along with paid training and continual learning &
development.And if that's not enough, just wait until you help a
child learn something new and see their face light up with
- Overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School at Gray
Eagle and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School at Gray Eagle
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
Let's talk about building a brighter future together!
Compensation: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
Keywords: Primrose School, Fishers , Toddler Teacher, Education / Teaching , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!