Posted on: January 15, 2022
Onebridge is a Consulting firm with an HQ in Indianapolis, and
clients dispersed throughout the United States and beyond. We have
an exciting opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Engineer to join
one of our clients on a contract basis.
This position is an onsite role based in Indianapolis, IN.
Infrastructure Engineer - About You As an IT Infrastructure
Engineer, you are responsible for designing, building, and
supporting the infrastructure services according to strict
deadlines and within budget. You have experience with IT
infrastructure; switches, routers, servers, networks, VOIP,
internet, etc. You possess the leadership, critical thinking, and
management skills to hold people accountable.
Infrastructure Engineer - Day-to-Day
- Assist in plan design, hardware implementation, software,
network, and telephony capabilities.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, network, and telephony
- Assist in developing operating, installation, and upgrade
procedures for communication systems, hardware, network, security,
storage, and software.
- Assist in documenting current hardware and network
environments, including servers, PCs, IT security and network
systems, videoconferencing, and telephony.
- Perform Help Desk and desktop support activities, as
- Research, analyze, and assist in developing documentation and
new processes and procedures collaboratively with the Director of
Infrastructure Engineer - Skills & Experience
- At least 5-10+ years full-time professional experience
supporting the following: network, server, storage, IT security, or
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
or Information Technology.
- Microsoft, Cisco, or other technical certifications are a
- Accustomed to leading projects to completion within budget and
- Experience leading large network or data center-related
- Scripting knowledge via PowerShell.
- Extremely well-developed organizational, time management, and
- A thoughtful team player who can work independently.
- Strong attention to detail, documentation, communication
skills, and follow-through.
Keywords: Onebridge, Fishers , Infrastructure Engineer, Engineering , Zionsville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!