Capital & MRO Project Engineer
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Project Engineer is responsible for the development,
implementation and completion of various capital and MRO projects
at multiple locations. This position will also develop solutions
from concept to implementation.Responsibilities:
- Design and management of capital and MRO projects.
- Coordination with other departments and facilities as
- System design from concept and general specifications to
project designs, proposals, and schedules.
- Manage projects from conception through implementation and
- Responsible for equipment selection and procurement, materials
purchasing, and contractor selection and coordination.
- Maintain project status updates and cost control for all
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by enforcing
procedures, rules and regulations
- Perform other tasks or duties as required or neededEducation
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology in mechanical
design, process design, or related field.
- Manage multiple projects at multiple sites simultaneously.
- Manage cost control and schedule for all assigned
- Knowledgeable in mechanical systems including process, water,
compressed air, and hydraulic systems.
- Understanding of ammonia and Freon refrigeration.
- Understanding of electrical and control systems.
- Knowledgeable of USDA, EPA, and OSHA best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Autodesk software preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Ability to travel unrestricted, on short-notice, both
domestically and abroad as needed.
- Must be able to pass E-Verify
Keywords: Adecco, Fishers , Capital & MRO Project Engineer, Engineering , Delphi, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!