Company: Tipmont Wintek
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Are you our next project engineer?
Are you an ambitious, self-motivated problem-solver with superior
technical skills? Do you love multi-tasking and using
organizational skills to manage a wide range of work? Are you
naturally detail-oriented? Do people compliment your
customer-service approach? If you can picture yourself in a career
with activity outside and in the office - alongside an amazing team
of hard - working, adaptable colleagues - Tipmont may be your next
employer! D uties that intrigue you include:
- Designing and coordinat ing new , upgraded, or relocated
overhead and underground utility lines for electric and/or
- Creat ing construction documents
- Obtaining permits, easements, and construction agreements
- Overseeing project progress to ensure schedules and budgets are
- Communicating with members, construction crews, and the public
- Determin ing pole attachment requirements
- Investigat ing utility issues
- Represent ing the utility in communities we serve
- Serving on a team to address after-hours outages You'll join a
company where all employees live by corporate values of innovation,
public-service heart, passion, respect, and making an impact. We do
more than just speak to those values. We live them out every day -
and so will you! We offer an excellent benefits package, which
includes medical, dental and life insurance; 401(k) matching and a
pension retirement plan; education reimbursement; and many
opportunities for professional growth and mentoring. Required
- Associate or t echnical d egree in a related field.
- Proficient writing and verbal skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- V alid driver 's license. Tipmont REMC Wintek is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. If you have a question about the
position, please email email@example.com . Phone calls will
not be accepted. PI184760651
Keywords: Tipmont Wintek, Fishers , Project Engineer, Engineering , Linden, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!