Project Engineer - Water/Wastewater
Company: RQAW Corporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Due to continued growth here at RQAW, we are in search of a
talented Project Engineer to join our Water/Wastewater Department
in our Corporate office here in Fishers, IN. This individual will
have the opportunity to lead the design efforts for various
Water/Wastewater projects ranging from new drinking water treatment
plants to lift stations.
- The primary duties will be to lead and oversee the design
portion of our various Water/Wastewater projects.
- Overseeing and training junior-level staff in the preparation
of calculations, plans, specifications, cost estimates, technical
- Considers design constructability in coordination with
construction inspection team.
- Guidance and oversight of junior-level staff for design aspects
including but not limited to Sewer and Stormwater Collection
Systems Design, Water Treatment Plant Process Calculations, Pump
Selection, and Required Oxygen Calculations for Aerobic Wastewater
- Ensure QA/QC procedures are followed for plans, revisions, and
- Assist Project Manager in developing budget and estimating
extent of scope and budget overruns.
- Develop water/wastewater plans to coincide with submittal dates
for multiple projects.
- May be responsible for large portions of projects with
supervision, including leading design meetings with clients and
- Completes field assignments, when appropriate.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- 5+ years of water/wastewater design experience
- Experience with AutoCAD, GIS, and Civil 3D preferred. Modeling
experience with InfoWater, AutoCAD Storm and Sanitary Analysis, and
PCSWMM is a plus.
- Knowledge of Ten State Standards, IDEM construction permitting
process, procedures, and specifications preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- Good verbal and written communications skills with a strong
ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to work and/or lead in a team
- Exhibits a willingness to provide assistance to senior level
engineers and project managers.
Education and Licensure:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Indiana P.E. license or the ability to gain such license within
six months of hire preferred.
- Since 1954, RQAW has been providing our clients with infinite
possibilities by offering the best in engineering and architecture
services. Through strategic collaboration, we deliver innovative
designs, seamless execution, and careful attention to our clients'
needs. Our success is rooted in our constant and intentional
pursuit of innovative solutions.
- RQAW strives to continuously improve our services, our
partnerships, and our progressive results. Our clients know they
can count on us, and they confidently return when new projects and
- Our mission is simple: We want to set people free to do
meaningful work! We've been recognized as one of the "Best Places
to Work" in Indiana!
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture - teamwork/partnership...entrepreneurial
- Our leaders inspire us to follow our passions through their
commitment to open communication, collaboration, and versatility.
They ensure that RQAW continues to offer a culture where employees
can thrive and exceed our clients' expectations.
- Beautiful new office with fitness room!
- Work that Stays at Work - Genuine work/life balance served
- Rest and Relaxation - Flexible PTO...take what you need to
spend time with friends, family, and recharge.
- Health Benefits - Medical with Traditional and HSA options,
Dental and Vision.
- Prepare for the future - 401k with company match
RQAW is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: RQAW Corporation, Fishers , Project Engineer - Water/Wastewater, Engineering , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!