Company: Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Requisition ID: 138292
Posting Locations: Whitestown
Pay Range: 22.00 to 25 per hour, depending on experience
Rate Frequency: Hourly
Click here to view a *Day in the Life* of our Teammates!
*Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.\*
We offer *great rewards*, *competitive pay*, *career advancement* and *growth opportunities*.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
* Paid Training
* Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
* 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
* Group Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
* Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
*Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!\*
The Technician Tech Services will professionally diagnose, and repair fountains, vendors, coolers, and other beverage dispensing equipment to the customers' satisfaction, properly manage tools and parts and maintain records and reports, safely and efficiently per Company standards; provide great customer service and communication to Coca-Cola Consolidated (CCC), Coca-Cola North America (CCNA), and Equipment Reutilization Solutions (ERS) internal and external customers with the ability to sell revenue-generating service through the Coca-Cola Consolidated Equipment Reutilization Solutions (CCC ERS) proposition.
*Duties & Responsibilities*
* Diagnose and repair fountains, venders, coolers, and other beverage dispensing equipment to the customers' satisfaction, properly manage tools and parts, and maintain records and reports, safely and efficiently per Company standards
* Operate handheld devices to maintain accurate delivery, removal, movement records, and parts inventory accountability
* Drive safely following all motor vehicle laws without distraction; maintain a safe working environment by completing all assigned safety training activities, adhering to all safety policies and procedures; including conducting Department of Transportation (DOT) daily pre-trip and daily post-trip inspections of vehicle, as required
* Maintain proper use, possession, and accountability for all parts, tools, supplies, and keys necessary for the job
* Complete all required training, maintain updates and documents as related to all equipment
*Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities*
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds
* Drive and ride for long periods
* Use refrigeration tools, refrigeration scales, electrical and cordless tools, general hand tools, and electronic devices
* Work inside and outside customer locations, in uncontrolled temperatures
* Experience in the electrical and, or refrigeration field required
* High school diploma or GED
* Knowledge acquired through up to 12 months of work experience
* Valid driver's license
* EPA Level 1 Refrigeration certification preferred or ability to obtain this certification within 6 months
* Ability to obtain forklift and pallet jack certification
* Ability to pass company certification programs for equipment repair and safety - i.e., BEST, FAST, Advanced Refrigeration
Work environment will vary, including exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour%5197741% %%install%%
Requisition ID: 138292
Keywords: Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc., Fishers , Service Technician, Engineering , Whitestown, Indiana
here to apply!