Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager
Company: Hometown Insurance
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionIf you are looking to work for a
well-established, best in class insurance agency, then apply today
because we are hiring! Come join an agency that is committed to
helping our clients choose the best insurance coverage to meet
their needs while providing every customer with the all-star
service they deserve! If you are hard-working and empathetic then
the role as Insurance Account Manager in our Zionsville office is
for you! This position is for our Zionsville office only and work
from home flexibility is offered on a two or three day per week
Life InsurancePaid HolidaysBonus OpportunitiesPaid Time Off
(PTO)Weekends OffHolidays OffProfessional Work EnvironmentBase
Salary Based on Experience LevelContinuing EducationHands On
TrainingMentorship with established account managerLong-Term Career
Growth and Advancement
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Provide?exceptional customer service.
- Provide customers with additional information about new
products and services.
- A Property & Casualty license is required
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
Keywords: Hometown Insurance, Fishers , Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager, Executive , Zionsville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!