Director Of Operations
Company: NearSpace Launch, Inc.
Posted on: May 17, 2022
The -Director of Operations for NearSpace that supports NSL by
driving and supporting business operations across the multiple
product lines. -Primary focus will be on strategic growth,
execution, and operation development across the company with a STEM
and Industry focus.
- - - - - - -Create, manage, and lead capture plans for future
business, technology and strategic partnerships.
- - - - - - -Develop relationships across new business and capture
plans to drive growth.
- - - - - - -Develop new customers, primarily focused on STEM and
commercial, including constellations and focused
missions/prototypes and technology development.
- - - - - - -Work closely with COO role at NSL to synergize
technology development with product focus.
- - - - - - -Respond to customer inquiries and RFIs/RFPs/Quotes
with support from the corresponding product line team(s)
- - - - - - -Support/lead capture and proposal
- - - - - - -Lead the hand off/de-brief meeting associated with new
contracts with the corresponding product team
- - - - - - -Utilize this information in conjunction customer
insights to inform the development and evolution of the each of the
product line roadmaps
- - - - - - -Create or work with the marketing team and product
line managers to support development of new marketing material,
press releases, and social media posts
- - - - - - -Support/execute program management as needed.
- - - - - - -Collaborate with NSL -team and main product lines to
develop forecasts and overall growth strategy.
Keywords: NearSpace Launch, Inc., Fishers , Director Of Operations, Executive , Upland, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!