Location: New Castle
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Lead a multi-talented team
Under the leadership of the General Manager, you will manage the
daily operations and staff of a Wendys restaurant with a specific
focus on staffing, training and scheduling, all of which will help
build and retain a 5-star team.
- You will know how to identify 5-Star talent and how to help get
the right people in the right places at the right time through
effective scheduling. You are also the face of the restaurant to
new hires, and crew members in-particular will rely on you to teach
them how to live Daves Legacies and how to Delight Every
- You will support the General Manager in providing coaching and
development to the team. Your General Manager will look to you to
help create and support a fun, inviting work environment where the
team feels respected and valued.
- Youll support the GM in all people and operations areas for a
Wendys restaurant. Fresh food is all we do, so we count on you and
your team members to do it right for our customers every day and
night. No phoning it in - well, unless DoorDash is calling.
- You and your team treat customers like family. Great food,
great service, great everything is what keeps them coming
- You show Shift Managers and Crew Members how to do it right,
and make sure every shift is better than the last.
- You give and take direction like a pro.
- This ones a no-brainer: youre key to increasing store sales and
- Whether you started out as a Crew Member or youre coming from
another foodservice organization, you believe in Wendys and are
glad to be a part of our family.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of years of experience leading people, even better if
you did it in a foodservice environment.
- High school diploma or GED. (Some college experience or
military background? Tell us that, too.)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a
- Knowledge of food safety procedures and standards
- Flexible work availability.
Youre willing and able to:
- Travel to other locations (restaurants, area office, etc.) as
- Stand for long periods, bend and kneel and be able to lift 25
to 50 pounds.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru,
taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset and understand restaurant equipment from a grill
to registers and computers.
We get it. We get you.
Our food isnt one size fits all and our job opportunities arent
We are a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races,
religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are
welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations in order to enable
people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
their jobs.Company IntroductionThe Wendys Story
First of all, yes, Wendy is a real person. And a pretty special
one, being the daughter of our founder Dave Thomas. Today, she is
one of the most involved and successful franchise owners in the
Wendys enterprise. We think Dave would be proud. Back in 1969, he
looked around at all other hamburger joints and was like, Nah.
People deserve better. At the time, other quick-service restaurants
were using frozen beef and mass-producing food. Not Dave. His
approach of serving fresh, made-to-order hamburgers changed the
game. And his cant-stop-wont-stop commitment to making customers
happy drives everything we do today.
Keywords: Wendy's, Fishers , Assistant Manager, Executive , New Castle, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!