Property Manager - CHA Lebanon
Company: Kittle Property Group
Posted on: September 23, 2022
EXPECTATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEESSupports the organization's mission
and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and
competence, collaboration, innovation, respect personalization,
commitment to our community, and accountability and
ownership.POSITION SUMMARY:Responsible and accountable for on-site
operations and performance of a specific apartment community or
self storage property.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Direct property operations and staff in the most cost effective
- Develop and manage annual budget.
- Maintain occupancy levels according to budget.
- Hire staff, manage performance of staff and address all
employee relation issues.
- Manage, motivate and develop staff.
- Process new applications, re-certifications and provide
required information to compliance.
- Maintain compliance policies and procedures.
- Supervise rent collection, rent ledgers, bank deposits and
petty cash records.
- Pursue delinquent rents and evictions and provide required
information to collection company.
- Provide account information to the Regional Supervisor.
- Direct all marketing and leasing activities and maintain
- Supervise resident relations and enforce all community rules
Supervise the maintenance staff, repairs, preventive maintenance
- Supervise all landscaping, lawn care and snowplowing
- Work with the Regional Supervisor to develop, monitor and
achieve annual budget objectives.
- Show apartments to prospective residents.
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year of experience
- CAM, ARM or similar recommended.Language Skills - Ability to
read, write, speak and interpret rules, procedures,
routinereports/correspondence and to speak effectively with groups
of employees and/or residents.
- Math Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide using
whole numbers, fractions and decimals. Ability to compare rate,
ratio and percentages and interpret basic graphs.Reasoning Skills -
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with
problems that involve concrete variables in standardized
- Computer Skills - Intermediate experience with MS Office.
Intermediate experience with property management software.TRAINING
- Annually attend fair housing, section 42 and leasing
- Ongoing professional development.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Rarely must stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch,
crawl, bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally must sit and reach with hands/arms and be exposed
to outdoor weather conditions.
- Regularly must use hands to finger/handle/feel, talk and
- Close and distance vision is required.WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Normally works in an environment with moderate noise.Salary:
Keywords: Kittle Property Group, Fishers , Property Manager - CHA Lebanon, Executive , Lebanon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!