Cabinet Manufacturing Manager
Company: Innovative Cabinets & Closets
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Innovative Cabinets & Closets is a small locally owned and
operated, fast-growing company seeking an experienced Cabinet
Manufacturing Manager to join our team. We are in Westfield,
Indiana, a small city located north of Indianapolis
Do you have 5+ years' experience in a management role in the
manufacturing and assembly of cabinet parts in a manufacturing
setting? Do you have strong leadership skills and the ability to
wear a lot of hats? Is your knowledge of CNC cutting machines deep
enough to program, setup, and train operators?
If you answer YES to the above questions, get ready to start your
NEXT EXCITING Manufacturing Position!
This is a hands-on management role that provides supervision and
leadership to the cabinetry production shop.
* Oversee cabinetry production shop and installation schedule with
residential and builder clients.
* Hire, train, coach, guide and mentor employees and holding them
accountable for meeting daily production and quality goals
* Developing and championing processes and practices to improve
efficiency, quality and on time delivery
* Manage an acceptable level of scrap/material waste
* Manage 12 - 14 employees
* Work collaboratively with Sales Designers to transfer 2D and 3D
drawings into production
* Programming CNC machinery
* Setup/operation/edits/offsets of CNC machinery
* Work with Purchasing and Inventory to ensure all parts and
materials are in stock to ensure continued production
* Perform quality control checks and ensure high level of build
quality is maintained.
* Inspect all finished products and provide sign-off prior to
delivery and installation.
* Maintain a clean, safe and quality-centric environment
* Evaluate and maintain equipment, machinery, materials and tools
to ensure continued production and minimal downtime
* Communicate with company leadership regarding issues impacting
Supervises: Assemblers/Machine Operators/Installers - total of 12 -
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)
* CNC Machine: 1 year (Preferred)
* Manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Innovative Cabinets & Closets, Fishers , Cabinet Manufacturing Manager, Executive , Westfield, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!