Company: FGF LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
FGF is a leading North American bakery company with facilities
across Canada and USA with a specialized focus across all key
bakery categories, including breads and rolls, donuts, pies, cakes,
alternative breads, and others.
Our culture is unique!! Working at FGF, there is never a dull
moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there
is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have
an entrepreneurial mindset that encourages all our Team Members to
use their own creativity and out of the box thinking to come up
with solutions and new ideas.
*What we offer*
* Accelerated career growth with leadership training. Unleashing
* FGF believes in Home Grown Talent 40% of our positions get filled
* Competitive compensation and health benefits
* 401K Retirement Plan
* Tuition reimbursement
The Operations Leader (Operations Manager) is accountable for
overseeing the day-to-day operational activities of the main food
processing facility, focusing on productivity, performance, costs,
efficiencies, KPI's and continuous improvement. You will manage and
lead various teams in the areas of production, logistics,
distribution within a fast paces (Just in Time) environment.
*Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Plan, direct and manage multi shift operations.
* Review/set various department schedules, plans, products and
manpower requirements to ensure business objectives are met.
* Manage direct reports with staff in the areas of production,
warehouse and sanitation.
* Develop and implement opportunities for process improvements and
* Preparation of annual budget including reviewing and recommending
capital and operational expenses, as well as monthly reporting.
* Ensure that a safe working environment is maintained at all times
by enforcing Company/Industry standards.
* Support, mentor and train the frontline Team Leaders.
* Provide commitment to implement and maintain an effective SQF/BRC
System and support its ongoing improvement.
* Demonstrate that he/she is committed to the implementation of the
requirements of CFIS, FDA and global standard for food safety and
to processes which facilitate continual improvement of food safety
and quality management.
* Acts as a backup to Site Leader/Director of Manufacturing to meet
or exceed regulatory or customer expectations in regards to food
safety or quality.
* Hires, trains, develops and evaluates staff timely and
* Prepares thorough and objective team member evaluations. Provides
informal feedback on a regular basis. Acknowledges good performance
and discusses performance problems in a timely manner.
* Works cooperatively with other management team members to insure
the department is integrated into the company wide team effort.
Keeps others informed of necessary and factual information. Fosters
teamwork between departments.
*Minimum Qualifications: *
* Minimum 6 years' leadership experience in Manufacturing, managing
direct reports with staff.
* Post-secondary education in Operations Management, Supply Chain
or Business preferred.
* Food, Beverage or Consumer Packaging Goods experience highly
* Solid knowledge of Operations and Supply Chain (planning,
purchasing, production, distribution) required.
* Hands-on leader with the ability to thrive in fast paced
* Strong decision maker and problem solver with excellent project
* Ability to effectively coach, mentor and develop others.
* Results oriented and strategic leader with excellent planning and
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Working knowledge of GMP's, HACCP, ISO, GFSI and O.H.S.A.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Manufacturing: 6 years (Required)
* Food Manufacturing: 6 years (Preferred)
* Leadership: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%62468880%
Keywords: FGF LLC, Fishers , Operations Manager, Executive , Lebanon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!