Associate Director, Purdue Musical Organizations
Company: Purdue University
Location: West Lafayette
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Associate Director,
Purdue Musical Organizations Job SummaryThis position will work in
a hybrid capacity with a combination of onsite and remote work.As
the Associate Director of Purdue Musical Organizations, you will
create, implement, and review success of departmental external
relations strategy. This includes marketing/communications,
fundraising, and community relations plans, and delegating work to
appropriate team members as necessary. Responsibilities include
retaining donors through consistent programming and serving as the
leader of the department's external relation team, which includes
the supervision and management of: Administrative Assistant, Lead,
Marketing and Communications Manager, and Audience Development and
Special Events Manager.What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Six years of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated success in fund development, experience in
creation and management of budgets. -
- Ability to represent department and University with tact and
diplomacy to key external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage change, including prioritization and
management of multiple organizational directives.
- Professional maturity and a "growth mindset".
- Knowledgeable in areas of strategic marketing, communications,
event management, and facility operations.Additional Information:
- All new hires will be expected to follow Protect Purdue
guidelines. To learn more, visit https://bit.ly/3DH3z6f
- To learn more about Purdue's benefits summary
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this
- A background check will be required for employment in this
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contributions immediately
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals,
including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and
veterans are encouraged to apply -Management 4Pay Band S075
Link to Purdue University's compensation guidelines:
Job Code #20003694
Link to Career Path Maker:
Keywords: Purdue University, Fishers , Associate Director, Purdue Musical Organizations, Executive , West Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!