Posted on: March 18, 2023
Working with a well-respected multi-location Ag equipment
company that is looking for a highly motivated individual to fill
the role of -Service Manager.Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop contracts for contractors that have ongoing equipment
rentals or purchase needs
- Train Service Staff using best practices in customer
satisfaction and brand promotion
- Develops, maintains, and adheres to a priority system for
scheduling all service work, both customer and internal
- Manager work order systems, including invoice logging, and
generate service invoices
- Ensures that all manufacturer warranty and Product Improvement
Program claims are completed and filed in a timely manner according
to manufacturer's requirements.
- Schedules and assigns job and work areas to employees according
to their skills and knowledge.
- Ensures that Service Department is equipped with the necessary
tools and service equipment is available and maintained in good
- Makes recommendations regarding the purchase of service
vehicles, correctly maintains vehicles and completes required
- Coordinates dealership training program and service-related
- Conducts self in a professional manner at all times, inside and
outside the dealership.
- Monitors metrics on a monthly basis to assure achievement of
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in
line with the objectives of the dealershipService Manager
- High School diploma/GED required (Associates/Bachelor's degree
- 2 years -in a Service Manager Position or background as Service
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Being able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, sense of
urgency and handle people and pressurePay: $60,000-$80,000 base
bonusPlease submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified
applicants with a provided resume will be contacted. -If you would
like to learn more about Ag or heavy equipment opportunities,
contact Mandi Kuehl with gpac at email@example.com or call
605-681-2031.All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy),
religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or
any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC
(Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Fishers , Service Manager, Executive , Delphi, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...