Company: iGPS Logistcs LLC
Posted on: May 24, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Depot Manager Full Time Fishers,
IN, US 28 days ago Requisition ID: 1084 Job Summary: - Responsible
for managing the daily warehouse operations, which include inbound
and outbound shipments, processing and storage of assets, inventory
control, building maintenance, equipment readiness and compliance,
management of staff, reports, and paperwork. The depot manager
ensures company standards for productivity, safety and customer
service are met. Job Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Directly supervises - 10+ - employees within the - Depot.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems. -
- Manages daily warehouse operations, ensuring all processes,
reporting and controls are completed timely and accurately.
- Monitors and managers key operating and inventory performance
- Recruits, trains, and develops personnel and conducts annual
- Manages expenses intelligently and effectively.
- Provides and promotes a clean, sanitary safe working
environment always. -
- Ensures safety measures are always adhered to.
- Works with all parties to manage the flow of inbound and
outbound shipments to meet customer needs and company targets.
- Maintain an accurate inventory management system.
- Responsible for problem solving, operational improvements and
efficiency improvements to reduce operating costs.
- Responsible for building security and safeguard of assets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management. Job
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or
one to two years of related experience and/or training, or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Leadership -- Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires
and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences
actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives
appropriate recognition to others.
- Managing -People - Includes staff in planning, decision-making,
facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for
subordinates' activities; Makes self-available to staff; Provides
regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates' skills and
encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal
and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes,
products, and services.; Continually works to improve supervisory
- Organizational Support -- Follows policies and procedures;
Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports
organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through
outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects
- Problem Solving -- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops
alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving
situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional
- Quality Management -- Looks for ways to improve and promote
quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Safety and Security -- Observes safety and security procedures;
Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports
potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials
- Strategic Thinking -- Develops strategies to achieve
organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths &
weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external
threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: - Work is performed indoors
in a manufacturing setting with regular exposure to cold, heat,
noise, and moving machines and equipment. Must be able to lift to
50 lbs, push and pull up to 12 lbs, lift, stand and carry
consistently, have proper hearing, vision and speech capabilities.
Can wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hearing protection,
safety glasses, goggles, or shields).
Keywords: iGPS Logistcs LLC, Fishers , Depot Manager, Executive , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...