Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA
Company: Creative Health Solutions, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:Physical Therapist Assistant Overview:The Physical
Therapist Assistant (P.T.A.) performs physical therapy treatments
under the clinical supervision of the Physical Therapist. The
Physical Therapist Assistant participates as a member of the
interdisciplinary team providing support and information within the
area of Physical Therapy.Responsibilities:Physical Therapist
- Provide Physical Therapy treatments to patients according to
treatment plans developed by the Physical Therapist.
- Assist the Physical Therapist when performing tests,
evaluations, and complex treatment procedures.
- Observe, record and report to the Physical Therapist patient
conditions, reactions and responses related to treatment.
- Maintain daily records of treatments and document progress
notes on patients as directed by the Physical Therapist and company
- Completes documentation in accordance with applicable federal
and state laws and applicable standards and administrative and
- Reports to work as scheduled.
- Assist the Physical Therapist in consulting with family
members, physicians and other health care professionals, as
- Assist the Physical Therapist with in-service programs and
other meetings as assigned by the Physical Therapist.
- Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to
discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain
- Act in compliance with CHS Policies and Procedures, State,
Federal and Professional Organization regulatory and professional
standards and guidelines.
- Consistently utilizes appropriate treatment interventions for
each patient served that are individualized and ensure appropriate
level of challenge, sophistication, and complexity to facilitate
maximal patient progress and outcomes.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and other meetings as
- Perform other duties, as assigned.IND123Qualifications:Minimum
- Associate of science degree in Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Current license or eligible for license under statutes in the
state of practice.
- Prefer minimum one (1) year rehabilitation experience serving
the same age/type of patient population served by this
- Prefer active membership in the state and national professional
- Demonstrates competency in applying the principles, methods,
materials and equipment used in Physical Therapy to the patient
population served by this facility.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
- Adequate computer skills in order to complete required job
duties and computerized documentation.
- Ability to understand and follow the directions of the Physical
Therapist and the policies and procedures of Creative Health
- Strong organizational skills in order to effectively maintain
multiple projects simultaneously.
- Requires creativity as well as ability to work
Keywords: Creative Health Solutions, LLC, Fishers , Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA, Healthcare , Albany, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!