Mental Health Therapist
Company: Foresight Mental Health
Location: West Lafayette
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Welcome to Foresight Mental Health. Were so glad youre
considering joining our team.
More support and innovative tools for better care
As a provider with Foresight, we want you to focus on whats most
important - treating and caring for our members. Which is why we
have a team dedicated to handling all the administrative aspects of
therapy: credentialing, scheduling, billing and marketing. This
extended support gives you the time and space you need to be
present and engaged with our members.
Youll also enjoy support from your colleagues during small-group
case consultation weekly meetings. These location-based groups are
an intimate way to collaborate with other therapists and build
community and camaraderie.
And with our in-house bioengineers and software developers, weve
created a suite of care-enhancing tools meant to empower you with
additional data and insights to better inform your approach.
What Youll Do
- Practice individual, couples or group psychotherapy
- This is a full-time position: our therapists work between 30
and 38 clinical (member-facing) hours per week
- Hybrid (2-5 days/week in office) and permanently remote
- 2 hours paid charting time; 1.5 hours paid meetings
What Youll Bring
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Clinical
Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT),
Licensed Clinical Marriage Family Therapist, Licensed Clinical
- Requisite degree and active independent IN state licensure
What Youll Receive
- This position pays an hourly rate of $38; annual salary
equivalent of $66K to $82K, depending on hours worked per week
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off, sick time, paid holidays
- 401k with employer match
- Annual stipend for continuing education units (CEUs) and
- In-house, free CEU program and reimbursement for new modality
Come join our dynamic and innovative network of providers working
toward mental wellness for all.
Thanks for your interest in working with Foresight
If you are a California resident, please read our California
Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. Were committed to
providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet
your needs. If youre a person with a disability and require
assistance during the application process, please dont hesitate to
reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome
members of all backgrounds and perspectives.by Jobble
Keywords: Foresight Mental Health, Fishers , Mental Health Therapist, Healthcare , West Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!