Licensed Practical Nurse
Location: New Castle
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Indiana MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services
for children, adolescents and teens with social, emotional and
behavioral challenges as well as other complex needs.
Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse, Traveling
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path and
work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges.
You will have large impact by providing nursing services, training,
and supports to address the medical or psychiatric needs of
individuals with a brain injury, intellectual and developmental
disability, a substance use disorder, and/or has an emotional or
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure
quality services are provided.
- Administer medications and provide documentation as well as
oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
- Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician's orders and
personal care services.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be
included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to
changes of condition.
- Provide training to staff members including universal
precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and
professional service providers.
- Provide training for individuals served with topics including
self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD
prevention and smoking cessation.Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree in Nursing or related field, or a graduate
of an accredited LPN program.
- One year of experience working with population served in a
- Current state LPN or LVN License.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Additional certifications as required by state licensing
regulations such as CPR/FA and HIV/AIDS certification, BBP, and ACT
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals
served, and families.
- You will make a difference every day and help to provide
quality of life enhancing services to the individuals we serve.Why
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities.We have a rewarding work environment for
you - come join our team - Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, Fishers , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , New Castle, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!