Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Dukes Memorial Hospital in Peru, Indiana is seeking to recruit a
BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join established hospital
affiliated primary care practice. Outpatient practice, but family
medicine has the option to round on inpatients if desired. Dukes
has a hospitalist program in place and available to the medical
staff. OB is also an option for candidates who want to practice
those skills, but it is not a requirement for the position.
- Rural setting offers providers a wide array of practice and
- Optional flexibility with clinic schedule and hours required;
outpatient only or traditional medicine.
- High demand for primary care in this market! The opportunity to
grow with the practice is unlimited!
- Member of Lutheran Health Network, one of the largest
healthcare organizations in northeastern Indiana
- Offer J1 visa support for 2022 and 2023!
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may
- Competitive Salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Health, Life & Retirement
- Vacation, Holidays & Sick Time
- Centrally located with close proximity to Chicago, Indianapolis
and Fort Wayne.
- Community is rich in the arts, music and theater.
- Community offers a variety of outdoor activities like hunting,
fishing, boating, camping, kayaking, world class golf course "Rock
Hollow Golf Club."
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Fishers , Internal Medicine, Healthcare , Peru, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!