Power Weekend LPN
Company: Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview:Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation is now offering a 12
or 16 hour Power Weekend Option for LPNs!- Work two 12 hour shifts
(24 hours) get paid 32! Work two - 16 hour shifts (32 hours) and
get paid 40 hours plus benefits! !
If you are looking for a career that can make a difference, then
Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation is the place for you. Our work
family is made up of a variety of talented and committed team
members who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives they
serve. Each employee contributes their unique skills and abilities
with the key goal of enabling our residents to reach and maintain
their highest functional abilities. Every job matters at Wesleyan.
We believe in what we do and know our hands make a difference.
As a nurse in our facility, look at what benefits you can
- Competitive starting wage with additional pay for
- $10,000 Sign on bonus for Full Time and $5,000 Sign on Bonus
for Part Time
- $1,000 new employee referral program
- Paid life insurance
- 401k opportunities after your first year
- $3 Shift differential!
- DailyPay! Work today, get paid today!
- Monthly Celebrations and recognitions
- Medical, Vision and Dental InsuranceNew and Improved Benefits
- $5,000 Tuition Reimbursement Per Year
- $40,000 Student Loan Assistance Program
- Quarterly Wage Increases
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus ProgramResponsibilities:The Licensed
Practical Nurse is responsible for providing for the daily care,
health needs, safety and comfort of the resident. This includes
providing professional assessments and documentation of the
resident's heath and assisting with management of the assigned
nursing units and staff.
- Participating in the development and implementation of resident
care plans, Maintaining up to date nursing care plans, documenting
progress and making recommendations for revisions to care plans
(MDS) according to facility policy and procedure;
- Making daily and periodic resident visits for monitoring and
observing the residents' physical/mental condition;
- Performing routine nursing procedures while working closely
with physicians and families to maintain the health/mental state of
- Providing emotional support to the resident and their families
and be able to handle resident and/or visitor complaints,
allegations, accidents or incidents that may occur;
- Providing medical record documentation, completing 24 hour
reports, end of shift reports, shift narcotic counts and
documenting the destruction of outdated/discontinued medications;
- Maintaining up-to-date resident medical
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and possess a valid
LPN license in good standing according to State and Federal
- Have a thorough understanding of the principles of safe
effective nursing practices within the State of Indiana.
- Basic Computer knowledge and skills.
- A passion for caring for people.
- Personal integrity and the ability to deal tactfully with
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies and other
- The ability to be discrete and protect the integrity of
confidential information and stay within Corporate Compliance and
- Knowledge on the use of personal computers, Word and Excel, and
working with office machines such as fax and copying machines.
Keywords: Wesleyan Health and Rehabilitation, Fishers , Power Weekend LPN, Healthcare , Marion, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!