Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -Thank you for taking the time to
explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health
practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our
clinical team! We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatric
Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP) within our Prestwick
(Avon, IN) clinic, who are passionate about patient care and
committed to clinical excellence.Please apply now or contact me
directly:Garrett MillerDirector, Practice
Developmentgarrett.email@example.com Is This You?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.What we offer Nurse
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $198,000 - $227,000/year, no
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Annual stock awards for eligible
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.Nurse Practitioners are a critical
part of our clinical team. We're seeking a Psychiatric Nurse
Practitioner that is:
- Indiana licensed with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
Practitioner (PMHNP) certification.
- Active DEA required.
- Experienced in working with adults, children & adolescents, or
across the lifespan.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as
- Must reside within commutable distance of local clinic.About
LifeStance Health -LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
.LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees. -
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Fishers , Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), Healthcare , Lebanon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!