Company: Indiana Vein Specialists
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionIndiana Vein Specialists (www.IndyVeins.com), has
an immediate need for a Medical Assistant. Position will be
cross-covering between our East location in Fishers, IN and our
West location in Carmel, IN and will work as part of both the front
office and clinical care team.**To be considered for the position,
interested candidates must provide a cover letter outlining your
relevant experience and why you feel you are right for this
position, along with a current copy of your resume.**No Phone Calls
Will Be Accepted!RequirementsThe Medical Assistant works in tandem
with the Physician(s), Nurse Practitioner(s), Registered Vascular
Technologist(s), Medical Assistant(s), Front Desk, and Business
Office staff to provide patients with excellent medical care in the
most respectful and courteous manner. Makes sure that all patients
who come to Indiana Vein Specialists are greeted with a smile and
made to feel welcome and comfortable. Always remains friendly and
polite whether on the phone or assisting a patient. Work as a part
of both the front office and clinical care team. Thrives on
providing outstanding customer service, showing kindness and
patience, and looks forward to coming to work each day.Candidates
must have completed schooling in an accredited Medical Assistant
program and be a Certified or Registered Medical Assistant. LPNs
(licensed practice nurse) may be considered with relevant
- Knowledge of vascular disease;
- Knowledge of various treatment options for varicose and spider
- Knowledge of EMR software and Electronic Charting, including
- Knowledge of computers and proficiency in using word
processing, spreadsheets, and email;
- Knowledge of appointment scheduling guidelines;
- Knowledge of business office procedures;
- Knowledge of medical terminology and coding;
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation to type patient
- Knowledge of common safety procedures and precautions to
establish / maintain a safe work environment.Skills:
- Skill in exercising high degree of initiative, judgment,
discretion and day-to-day decision-making.
- Skill in identifying problems and recommending solutions.
- Skill in preparing/maintaining medical records, writing reports
and responding to correspondence.
- Skill in multi-tasking between clinical and office duties.
- Skill in stocking patient rooms and recognizing supply
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral & written
- Ability to sort / file data by alphabetic or numeric
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with IVS staff, referral physicians and their staff,
IVS patients, and IVS vendor relationships.
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply corporate policies and
- Ability to set priorities among multiple requests.
- Ability to communicate clearly to and interact effectively with
IVS personnel at all levels;
- Ability to maintain quality control standards;
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency
- Ability to travel between two locations, one on the East side
of Fishers and the other on the West side of CarmelJob Type:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayPowered by JazzHRYBBNxnhHs0
Keywords: Indiana Vein Specialists, Fishers , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!