Company: Purdue University
Location: West Lafayette
Posted on: September 21, 2022
As a Nurse Practitioner, you will provide primary healthcare
services for eligible Purdue students, and student spouses in
collaboration with, and under the supervision of the Purdue Student
Health Service (PUSH) Medical Director.
You will join a team of board-certified physicians and nurse
practitioners and provide student-oriented acute and chronic
Primary Care. The PUSH student population is relatively young,
healthy, pleasant, and fun to take care of, and they enjoy being
educated on their health and wellness. The student health center
offers a unique and enjoyable setting to practice medicine. The
Purdue University Health Center provides full-spectrum Primary
Care, including Women's Health, and has Radiology and laboratory
services within the building. Physical Therapy and Wellness/Dietary
services are also offered on the campus.
* Master's degree from an approved nursing school
* Two years of experience in a primary care role - all nursing and
NP experience will be considered.
* Registered Nurse, currently licensed to practice in Indiana.
A.N.A or comparable certification as a NP.
* Current certification in CPR (BLS) and AED operation.
* Eligible for Indiana prescriptive authority and DEA
* Previous provider experience in a college health facility
* All new hires will be expected to follow Protect Purdue
guidelines. To learn more, visit https://bit.ly/3DH3z6f
* To learn more about Purdue's benefits summary
* Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this
* A background check will be required for employment in this
* FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
* Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contributions immediately
* Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals,
including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and
veterans are encouraged to apply
Keywords: Purdue University, Fishers , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , West Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!