Palliative Care Opening In North-east Indiana
Company: Healthcare United
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Hospice/Palliative Medicine opening in Delphi, Indiana. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Healthcare United is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified
Palliative Care physician to join an established Healthcare System.
Candidate must have a strong work ethic, excellent communication
skills, and motivation to optimize patient outcome through
exceptional clinical care.
- Flexible Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00
- Average inpatient volume: 25 patients per day
- Physicians share call and act as backup for Nurse Practitioner
for nights and weekends
- National Catholic Bioethics certification, preferred
- Collegial team of specialists
- Onsite chaplain and social worker
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for
CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision
and legal insurance
- Retirement options
- STD & LTD
- Leadership development through board and committee
Candidates who have interest in this opportunity please reach out
to a Healthcare United representative today.
Keywords: Healthcare United, Fishers , Palliative Care Opening In North-east Indiana, Healthcare , Delphi, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!