CNA for Quality Assurance
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Do you enjoy working with seniors?
Do you want to make a difference in their lives? Home Instead is
the market leader of in-home personal care services. We have been
servicing the Indianapolis area for over 25 years. We have been
rapidly growing and only see this trend continuing in a positive
direction. Home Instead is looking for a professional individual
with a proven track record of being dependable, patient, and
working as a team player. You must have a passion to help others
and be independently driven to excel. With Home Instead, you will
have the potential to grow professionally and personally. You will
need to have leadership skills, be proactive, and hold qualities
for conflict resolution. You will be speaking with clients,
caregivers, and internal staff members on a daily basis. This is a
fast-paced environment. The work culture is one that is positive,
upbeat, family-oriented, and extremely passionate in our mission.
We know there is so much more to success beyond industry averages.
We continuously look to be a part of the solution and if you have
the qualifications and enthusiasm to be a leader, please submit
your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you
and welcoming a new member to our Home Instead Family. Primary
- Create and maintain Quality Assurance Data and
- Perform Quality Assurance visits via phone/in home.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity
utilizing the software system.
- Recognize opportunities to increase service hours with clients
to enhance quality care.
- Assist with incoming calls from CAREGivers and Clients.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethic
codes and ensure they are communicated and implemented within the
- Perform other functions and responsibilities within the office
which are deemed necessary. Benefits
- Competitive pay structure
- Monthly Incentive program
- Supplemental insurance program
- Retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Strong training program
- Market leader Qualifications:
- High school diploma required. Associates degree preferred.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills including Office 365 experience.
- Previous customer service and high-volume scheduling experience
- Professional verbal and written communication skills with
emphasis on phone etiquette.
- Must possess excellent organizational, time management, and
- Must be dependable and punctual. To Us, Its Personal, Our
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
Keywords: Home Instead, Fishers , CNA for Quality Assurance, Healthcare , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!