Medical Pilot Sign on Bonus (Physician )
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Bariatric Medicine opening in Marion, Indiana. Sign on Bonus up
to $50000! VFR Captain to join our air medical team. Schedule is
7&7, Day/Night Rotation, schedule 1 (change may be required
based on customer needs) Housing will not be provided, candidates
must live within a one-hour drive of the base.
- BH407 VFR/NVG (Instrument rating required)
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year
minimum service requirement per CB Salary: $72,247 to $87,163 plus
Benefits Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified on the VE7A certificate
- Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings
- First Class Medical
- CAMTS Requirement 2,000 Total Hours 1,500 Hours Helicopter
1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters 100 Hours
in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night
Vision Goggles (NVG)
- Helicopter candidates must meet 215 pounds body weight for
single and twin engine helicopter.
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including
functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift
up to 100 pounds) and drug and background screening.
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Fishers , Medical Pilot Sign on Bonus (Physician ), Healthcare , Marion, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!