Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Part Time
Company: Colonial Oaks Health and Rehabilitation
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Certified Nurse Aides come join us at Colonial Oaks Health and
Rehabilitation to make a difference!
If you are looking for a career that can make a difference, then
Colonial Oaks Health and Rehabilitation is the place for you. Our
work family is made up of a variety of talented and committed team
members who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives they
serve. Each employee contributes their unique skills and abilities
with the key goal of enabling our residents to reach and maintain
their highest functional abilities. Every job matters at Colonial
Oaks Health and Rehabilitation Center. We believe in what we do and
know our hands make a difference.
As a CNA in our facility, look at what benefits you can
- Competitive starting wage with additional pay for
- Sign-on bonus up to $2,500 dollars for PT
- $1,000 new employee referral program
- $3 Shift Differential; $3 Weekend Bonus Program!
- DailyPay! Work today, get paid today!
- Monthly Celebrations and recognitions
- Weekend Option Available! Responsibilities
The CNA's Primary Responsibility is to ensure patients are provided
care by way of many different tasks such as:
- Assisting residents with their bathing, toileting, oral
hygiene, skin care, grooming, nail care and dressing needs.
- Feeding residents, providing bedside water, providing snacks,
and transferring residents to and from dining areas as needed and
in compliance with nutritional plan of care.
- Answering resident call lights and responding to resident's
request for assistance in a timely manner in accordance to facility
- Maintaining resident rooms by making bed or changing bed
linens, cleaning bedside table and organizing personal belongings,
- Observing and reporting any signs of change in the resident's
appetite, skin condition , or behaviors that are out of the
ordinary and according to facility policy.
- Offering emotional support and actively listening to residents
which will help them develop trust and achieve independence in
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all residents and their care
to ensure resident rights and privacy are protected at all
- Providing medical record documentation in accordance with
facility policy for any vitals, assistance, etc. provided to the
- Complying with safety requirements, infection control measures,
and maintaining a clean work environment. Qualifications
- Must possess specific educational and experience requirements
- A high school diploma or GED, unless working under a student
- Be certified by the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH)
as a CNA in good standing. CNAs transferring from another state may
work for 120 days while awaiting their Indiana certification.
Graduating CNA students, not yet certified, may also work for 120
days while awaiting their Indiana certification.
- Have basic computer skills along with knowledge of such
programs as Excel, Word, etc.
- Have a thorough understanding of the principles of safe
effective nursing practices within the State of Indiana.
- Must possess interpersonal skills such as:
- Assisting licensed nurse with procedures within the scope of
practice for nurse aide;
- The ability to follow written and verbal instructions, function
independently and make independent decisions when circumstances
warrant such action;
- Personal integrity and the ability to deal tactfully with
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies and
- The ability to work harmoniously with professional and
- Requires judgment in prioritizing the performance of tasks,
duties and responsibilities in accordance with established
standards, policies and procedures;
- The ability to be discrete and protect the integrity of
confidential information and stay within Corporate Compliance and
- Patience, a cheerful disposition, enthusiasm and a willingness
to handle residents based on whatever maturity and physical level
in which they are currently functioning;
- The ability to adhere to professional code of ethics, and
- The ability to relay information concerning a resident's
condition to the appropriate staff members.
Keywords: Colonial Oaks Health and Rehabilitation, Fishers , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Part Time, Healthcare , Marion, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...