Medical Pilot VFR Captain
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Location: West Lafayette
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Sign on Bonus up to $50000! Opportunity for a full time VFR
Captain to join our team in West Lafayette, IN. Our operation is 24
hours (day/night rotation). Schedule is 7&7, housing will be
- BH407 VFR/NVG (Instrumentrating required).
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1
yearminimum service requirement per CBA.
- Relocation package is available - Ifrelocation package is
utilized - 2 year minimum service requirement per CBA. Salary
Range: $72,247 to $87,163 plus Benefits Qualifications &
- Commercialand Instrument Helicopter Ratings
- First Class Medical
- CAMTS Requirement 2,000 Total Hours 1,500 Hours Helicopter
1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters 100 Hours
in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night
Vision Goggles (NVG)
- Helicopter candidates must meet 215 pounds body weight for
single and twin engine helicopter.
- Must be able to pass FAA physical exam and our functional
capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100
pounds), drug screening and background screen
- BH407 Qualified & Current Preferred
- 2 Years EMS Experience Preferred 100 Hours Mountain Time
Preferred 150 Hours Night Time or 10 Hours Night Time in Past 36
Months Preferred Night Vision Goggles Experience Preferred 200
Hours in Type Preferred 100 Hours Instrument Time or 10 Hours
Instrument Time in Past 36 Months Preferred
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including
functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift
up to 100 pounds) and drug and background screening
- This bonus offering only applies to new hire candidates and may
apply to candidates previously employed.
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Fishers , Medical Pilot VFR Captain, Healthcare , West Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...