Patient Access Rep - Rehab Support
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Job ID: 270406 Patient Access Rep - Rehab Support Fishers, Indiana Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: Rep-Patient Access City, State: Fishers,IN Location: Fishers-13914 Southeastern Department: Rehab Support Services 001 Additional Job Details: Part-Time,Day, 24 hours,Weekly Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30-5:00 pm About Us St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. Job Description Job Summary: Communicates with patients, participants and staff to accurately schedule patients for prescribed procedures. Performs clerical and reception duties associated with patient registration. Responsibilities:
- Gathers necessary demographic, insurance and clinical information from patient and enters into appropriate database. Seeks appropriate resources to resolve issues about the type, date or location of prescribed procedures.
- Schedules patient procedures in a manner that most efficiently utilizes the patient's time and clinical resources. Coordinates and communicates schedules.
- Assists with coordination of activities related to insurance pre-certification/authorization.
- Provides counseling to patient, participant or their representative regarding pre-service requirements and instructions.
- High School Education or equivalent required
- Associate's degree or Technical degree in a related field, or combination of High School degree and related experience preferred Work Experience:
- 2 Years Preferred Technical Experience. How To Apply Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent. If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries. To view our job openings, visit To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button. Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities. The Spirit of Caring Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Fishers , Patient Access Rep - Rehab Support, Healthcare , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!