Certified Surgical Technologist - Fishers Surgery
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: September 9, 2018
Job ID: 273377 Certified Surgical Technologist - Fishers Surgery Fishers, Indiana Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Technologist-Surgical-Certifie City, State:-- Fishers,IN Location:-- Fishers-13914 Southeastern Department:---- Surgery 001 Additional Job Details:----Part-Time,Day,--32 hours,Weekly 9.5 hour shifts 4 days a week along with call assignment About Us St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana---s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women---s and children---s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. Job Description Job Summary: Facilitates the safe and efficient performance of surgical procedures. -- Responsibilities:
- Prepares surgical operating suite with sterile drapes and sterile solutions as well as appropriate sterile and non-sterile instruments and supplies.
- Hands required/requested instruments and supplies to surgeon during surgery.
- Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients.
- Maintains instruments in an organized manner and monitors/tracks instruments counts throughout procedures.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained within--12 Months (1 year)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- One or more of the following:
- Surgical Tech--credentialed from the--National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Surgical Tech--credentialed from the--National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent required
- Master's degree in a related field, or combination of Bachelor's degree and related experience preferred Work Experience:
- 3 Years Preferred Technical Experience. How To Apply Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent. If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries. To view our job openings, visit www.stvincent.org/jobs To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button. Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities. -- The Spirit of Caring -- Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. -- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Fishers , Certified Surgical Technologist - Fishers Surgery, Healthcare , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!