Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: October 3, 2018
Job ID: 268225 Licensed Clinical Social Worker Fishers, Indiana Regular / Rotating Additional Job Information Title:--Social Worker-Licd Clinical City, State:-- Fishers,IN Location:-- Fishers-13914 Southeastern Department:---- Case Management 001 Additional Job Details:----PRN,Rotating,Weekly On call SW team 4pm-8am Fishers, Carmel and Heart Center About Us St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana---s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women---s and children---s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. Job Description Job Summary: Applies specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills in the areas of assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of mental, emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders, conditions and addictions. -- Responsibilities:
- Administers and interprets tests and measures of psychosocial functioning for the purpose of diagnosing mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive and developmental disorders and disabilities.
- Develops and implements appropriate assessment-based treatment plan.
- Consults with team managers, statutory and voluntary agencies and patient's relatives to ensure compliance with patient's treatment plan.
- Provides crisis-oriented psychotherapy as well as short-term and long-term psychotherapy and psychotherapeutic treatment.
- Completes documentation of patient therapy in a timely manner and in accordance with both Federal and State regulations.
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Social Worker--credentialed from the--Indiana Behavioral Health and Human Services Licensing Board--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Finger Printing.-- Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or combination of High School degree and related experience required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred Work Experience:
- 3 Years Preferred Technical Experience. Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. -- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Fishers , Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Healthcare , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!