Registered Nurse (RN) - Infusion - Fishers
Company: St. Vincent Health, IN
Posted on: October 8, 2018
Job ID: 266289 Registered Nurse (RN) - Infusion - Fishers Fishers, Indiana Regular / Rotating Additional Job Information Title:--Registered Nurse (RN) City, State:-- Fishers, IN Location:-- Fishers-13914 Southeastern Department:---- Infusion SV Additional Job Details:----PRN, Rotating Monday through Friday day and early evening.-- Occasional call on weekends About Us St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana---s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women---s and children---s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. Job Description Job Summary: The Registered Nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. -- Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained within--1 Month (30 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Indiana Board of Nursing--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred Work Experience:
- 1 Year Preferred Technical Experience.
- Chemo Certified, experience of at least 3 years with infusion How To Apply Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent. If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries. To view our job openings, visit www.stvincent.org/jobs To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button. Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities. -- The Spirit of Caring -- Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. -- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement -- -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: St. Vincent Health, IN, Fishers , Registered Nurse (RN) - Infusion - Fishers, Healthcare , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!