Posted on: September 10, 2019
We Are Hiring Radiology Technologist - IND Cumberland Imm Care -
Full-Time, Rotating - Fishers-9795 E 116th St - Fishers, INWhy Join
Ascension? In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in
addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures,
medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000
associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of
services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer
care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services,
neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care,
urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has
been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.St. Vincent
is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization
dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum
of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health
systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering
compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most
in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of
persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.What
You Will Do As a?Radiology Technologist with St. Vincent Health-IN,
you will have the opportunity to take?radiologic films providing
quality images to physicians to aid in the diagnosis of medical
- Prepares and positions patients for imaging and selects
exposure factors accurately.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within
the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal
- Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal
activity. Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines. Prevents
patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation.
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Ensures equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential
problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical
parameters accurately.What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified?BLS Provider?obtained within?6 Months (180 days)?of
hire date or job transfer date.?
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiographic Tech?credentialed from the?Cardiovascular
Credentialing International (CCI)?obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date.?
- Radiologic Technologist?specializing
in?Radiography?credentialed from the?American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)?obtained prior to hire date or job
- Medical Sonographer?credentialed from the?American Registry for
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)?obtained prior to hire date
or job transfer date.?Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree requiredWork Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for
is the Law Poster
note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of
Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment
Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
information.E-Verify (link to E-verify site)?
Keywords: Ascension, Fishers , Radiology Technologist, Healthcare , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!