Company: Huse Culinary, Inc.
Posted on: December 4, 2019
This posting is for a new Huse Culinary concept, the 1933 Lounge,
interviews for this position will begin late September 2019 or
early October 2019.
Line Cook Essential Job Functions
- Communicate all food equipment concerns to management.
- Be accurate in presentation, cleanliness, and timing.
- Assume 100% responsibility for the quality of products
- Be sure all food item temperatures are cooked and served at
- Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, and
other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and
a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Ensure food is cooked according to standard portion sizes and
- Assist with and maintain a clean and sanitary work
- Assist with cleaning, sanitizing, and organizing kitchen,
walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Maintain a professional kitchen environment by actively
participating in routine and special cleaning projects.
- Record HACCP and line checks daily.
- Follow the closing checklist to properly close kitchen stations
and assist others in closing the kitchen.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the
Executive and Sous Chefs.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and maintain a positive
attitude with a pleasant demeanor.
- Be a team player. Support and be supported by your
Line Cook Job Requirements
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in kitchen preparation and
- Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling
- Understand federal, state, and local food handling
- State certified in food handling procedures.
- Restaurant experience preferred.
Line Cook Work Environment/General Physical Requirements (subject
to reasonable accommodations if warranted)
- Ability to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, and
lifting/carrying up to 40 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced
Line Cook Schedule
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the restaurants'
requirements. Will require weekend, evening, and some
- Must maintain regular attendance.
Line Cook Uniform
- Clean black slip-resistant shoes and black socks.
- Clean, full length, black pressed slacks.
- White chef coat. (Company provided)
- Company hat is worn during a shift.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Huse Culinary, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Line Cook Job Functions Disclaimer
The above statement reflects the general functions of this job and
shall not be interpreted as a detailed description of all the work
requirements inherent in this role. The immediate supervisor may
expand upon the above list if it is determined that additional
duties fall within the partners' scope of responsibility.
Keywords: Huse Culinary, Inc., Fishers , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!