HOST / HOSTESS
Company: HUSE CULINARY INC
Posted on: January 13, 2020
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability,
contact us at to ask for an accommodation or an alternative
application process.This posting is for a new Huse Culinary
concept, the HC Tavern + Kitchen. Interviews for this position will
begin early January 2020.Host/Hostess Essential Job Functions
- Welcome, all guests with a genuine and delightful smile.
Interact with guests as they arrive and leave the restaurant to
ensure a positive dining experience.
- Use the guest name whenever possible.
- Identify special occasions and extend wishes.
- Initiate genuine conversation while escorting guests to their
- Point out the location of restrooms.
- Take guest information, accurately quote wait time, and follow
- Answer phone, answer questions concerning the menu and
restaurant and assist with reservation requests. Fill to go orders
- Observe tables and update the status on reservation
- Stock and maintain sufficient levels of menus, pens, postcards,
business cards, to go bags, and mints.
- Assist with and maintain a clean and organized restaurant and
- Maintain restrooms throughout the shift.
- Wipe down front desk and menus.
- Follow opening and closing checklist.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the General
Manager and Restaurant Managers.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and maintain a positive
attitude with a pleasant demeanor.
- Be a team player. Support and be supported by your
co-workers.PM19 Host/Hostess Job Requirements
- Minimum 1-year Hosting experience preferred. (Fine dining
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Open Table Guest Center experience preferred.Host/Hostess Work
Environment/General Physical Requirements (subject to reasonable
accommodations if warranted)
- Ability to communicate clearly with managers and restaurant
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, and
lifting/carrying up to 20 pounds
- Standing for extended periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the restaurants'
requirements. Will require weekend, evening, and some
- Must maintain regular attendance.Host/Hostess Uniform
- Black slip-resistant shoes
- Professional black attire.
- Clean, pressed black pants or skirt with a blazer.
- Clean, pressed knee-length black dress.Equal Employment
Opportunity PolicyHuse Culinary, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
training.Host/Hostess Job Functions DisclaimerThe above statement
reflects the general functions of this job and shall not be
interpreted as a detailed description of all the work requirements
inherent in this role. The immediate supervisor may expand upon the
above list if it is determined that additional duties fall within
the partners' scope of responsibility.PM19
Keywords: HUSE CULINARY INC, Fishers , HOST / HOSTESS, Hospitality & Tourism , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!