Part - Time Bank Teller / Customer Service Represe
Company: Community First Bank of Indiana
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Come join one of the Best Places To Work
in Indiana! At Community First Bank of Indiana (CFB), new ideas,
new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our culture.
Our core values are: Servant Leadership, Family, Client Focused,
Community Involvement, and Integrity & Humility. We are a highly
successful and growing bank that offers future advancement
- Paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Generous Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 40 hours of Paid Time Off (immediate accrual)
- Access to Earned Wages
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salary
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Maternity/Paternity paid leave
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Community Service ProjectsObjective: Bank tellers are
responsible for providing exceptional customer service including
efficient and accurate transaction processing Classification: This
position is a Part-Time Level 2 (working up to 30hrs/week)
non-exempt position who reports directly to the Branch Manager.
Location: Hamilton / Marion County Essential Functions: Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments,
process checking and savings account withdrawals.
- Cash checks.
- Maintain an adequate cash drawer at all times; this includes
buying and selling currency from the vault as necessary.
- Balance cash drawer in accordance with Bank procedures and
regulations including periodic batching of cashed checks.
- Process credit card cash advances.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing
- Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper
service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller
- Providing additional products including Cashier's Checks,
Personal Money Orders.
- Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes.
- May be responsible for bank opening and/or closing.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all
- Promotes the bank's products and services.
- Represent the Bank in a manner that maintains and expands
positive relations with all customers, potential customers and
- Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the
- Contribute to the fulfillment of department and company
objectives and goals.
- Comply with all department and company policies, procedures and
- Other duties as assigned. Other Duties:Please note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information
retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and
- Mathematical skills.
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy.
- Competence with computers, telephone, 10-key calculator and
other office machinery.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as
- The ability to make sound decisions. This may include making
on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions; weighing
customer satisfaction issues with the Bank's exposure to loss or
fraud and the ability to think through and rationalize
- This position requires a perceptive person who is capable of
relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present
themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to Bank needs, customer
and employee goodwill, and the public image.
- Familiar with retail banking regulations and teller roles and
responsibilities relating to each.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Previous teller experience preferred but not required. CFB
provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons
regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or
other categories protected by law.
Keywords: Community First Bank of Indiana, Fishers , Part - Time Bank Teller / Customer Service Represe, Hospitality & Tourism , Westfield, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!