Dining Room Attendant
Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, is a
family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and
catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of
the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from
scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, &
served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and
authentically Parkhurst. If you've been searching for a place where
you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow,
Responsible for performing routine duties necessary to provide a
clean and well-stocked dining room during meal periods in
accordance with Parkhurst standards and procedures under strict
--- FREE meal during your shift
--- 20% discount on any food purchase at Eat'n Park, Hello Bistro,
The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
--- Paid time off
--- Management career advancement opportunities
--- Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
--- Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Restock beverages and other items as needed, which may include
refilling of milk dispensers.
- Keep beverage area and dining room clean during service
- Assist our guests, as needed, in a friendly and professional
manner. Follows Parkhurst Hospitality and Culinary Gold
- Maintain an open line of communication with management,
informing them of products and supplies needed.
- Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal
- Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Standing and/or walking - 100% of time.
- Occasionally lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up to 10 lbs.
Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We
focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our
teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been
a core value of ours for over 70 years.
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Fishers , Dining Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Marion, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!