Company: Vita of Marion
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Priority Life Care (PLC), we provide you the opportunity to
use your talents in a progressive, growing organization that makes
a positive difference in the lives of the seniors we serve. If you
are seeking an organization that gives back, you'll love working
here. You'll find lots of opportunities to grow as a professional,
serve the community, and enhance the lives of seniors. Our culture
of supporting Independence is truly what we feel makes us unique.
Ready to make a difference? Then join us at Priority Life Care. We
think it's time for you to begin your journey with PLC!
Plan, direct, and coordinate the facilities housekeeping programs
to assure the facility is maintained in a safe, clean, comfortable
manner. Ensure that Housekeeping/Laundry employees engaged in
maintaining cleanliness of resident and non-resident areas and are
performing the proper procedures as outlined by state and federal
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Colonial Life/ Accident, Disability, and Hospital policies
- Employee Assistance Program
- Establishes and maintains inventories of housekeeping supplies
and equipment and assures equipment is working
- Develops and maintains a housekeeping procedural manual
specific to the facility
- Monitors, instructs and updates staff in proper policies and
procedures in completing housekeeping tasks including sanitation of
work areas and equipment
- Communicates (verbal/written) sanitation/environmental
philosophy and policies to residents, personnel and other
- Investigates resident, family member and employee complaints
about service and equipment and takes appropriate corrective
- Coordinates activities with other departments to ensure that
services are provided in an efficient and timely manner
- Inspects and evaluates the physical condition of facilities to
determine the type of work required, communicating any applicable
deficiencies to the Plant & Maintenance Supervisor
- Assists with cleaning duties as necessary
- Observes for resident safety when in resident care areas
- Reports any issues or problems that may arise to the
- Complies with state, federal, and all other applicable health
care and safety standards
- Oversees the activities of the Housekeeping Department;
directly supervises Housekeepers as necessary
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities, including, but not
limited to, interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding
and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
problems; and terminating employees
- Industry Leader. We have been in the business of Senior Living
for 10 years.
- Support. At PLC we offer all of the tools and support you will
need to ensure your success and the success of your community.
- Competitive pay, great benefits and vacation time. We are an
equal opportunity employer with benefits including medical, dental,
life insurance, disability, and 401k. Competitive salary and bonus
- Family oriented culture. We are family owned and family run. We
provide a positive and supportive work environment which our
employees value. Flex-time, work from home, and social activities
with employees and their families add to our family-centric
- Charity and community involvement. PLC is actively involved in
several charities with emphasis on local ties.
- Outstanding advancement opportunities. 33 and counting; PLC is
growing and we think you should too. Our company growth allows for
internal growth opportunities across all of our business
- Professional development. Ongoing, onsite education
opportunities, education assistance, and continuing education
credits allow PLC employees to keep their knowledge of current
industry changes relevant.
- Fun company-wide events. PLC Employee of the Year.
Qualifications an equivalent combination of education, training and
experience will be considered.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred; previous long-term
care experience preferred; or an equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Minimum of one year experience in a supervisory role
Check us out on our website: www.prioritylc.com or text 'Care' to
85000 for a full list of our job openings!
Priority Life Care provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
SALARY STARTING AT $17 HOURLY*
Keywords: Vita of Marion, Fishers , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Marion, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!