Posted on: January 27, 2023
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Categories: Human Resources
Req ID: 3654
OUR VISION. The HIGHEST PERFORMING NATIONAL CONTRACTOR OF
EXCELLENCE, delivering on our Cornerstone of Reliable Resources,
Outcomes, and Insights; dedicated to innovation, quality, and our
genuine care for people.
OUR VALUES . Integrity. Customer Service. Safety. Sales Growth.
Teamwork. Return on Investment. Performance. Personnel
OUR PROMISE. GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being
& future of its employees.
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for executing a full
lifecycle recruiting strategy; including sourcing, screening,
interviewing, providing feedback and recommendations, managing the
candidate experience, and ultimately onboarding great
- Collaborate with operations to understand the staffing needs in
order to recruit a varierty of exempt and non-exempt personnel
consisting of professionals in executive, managerial, information
systems, telecommunications, engineering, project management,
estimating, finance, utility, administration and trades.
- Partner with internal departments to assess recruitment needs;
Foster good relationships with hiring managers and potential
- Determine selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job
requirements for vacant positions.
- Partner and collaborate with other recruiters across the
company to share talent and ensure team success.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop and close job
- Manage and lead recruitment events such as career fairs, campus
recruiting, industry conferences, etc.
- Advocate for, advance, and shape culture by understanding and
articulating our values, vision, mission, unwavering commitment to
genuine care for people.
- Work with company managers to identify skill sets necessary for
open positions, recruiting techniques, position description
development and updates, applicant tracking, and maintenance of
- Manage recruitment and employment process including but not
limited to: tracking of open positions, maintaining applicant
tracking system, applicant file maintenance, applicant
- Forecasting future recruitment needs and maintaining a strong
pipeline of candidates.
- Provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports and/or metrics to
- Other tasks as needed or assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience, preferrably in the
constuction field or similar trades type of business.
- Great interpersonal skills and the strong ability to
communicate well with a variety of people.
- Self-Starter who can work both independently and as a part of a
- Proven ability to multitask and manage time well
- Attention to detail and ability to be well organized in fast
- Posses leadership capabilities, demonstrating a committment to
professionallism and possess a high level of confidentiality
- Knowledge of multiple types of technology including MS Office
Suite, Applicant Tracking Systems, Job Boards, Social Media
- Proven skills in developing relationships, critical thinking,
and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure, be flexible and adapt
quickly to change
- Desire to be a continuous learner and eager to learn outside
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish is a plus
- Bachelor Degree Preferred, preferably in Human Resources,
Marketing, or Communications
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives
consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/DisabilityPI201908489
Keywords: Gaylor, Fishers , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Zionsville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!