IT Technical Business Analyst (Solution Servicing)
Company: Freedom Mortgage
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Technical Business Analyst formulates and defines process
and reporting scope and objectives through research and
fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business
systems and industry requirements. Provides analysis of business
and user needs, documents requirements, and revises existing logic
as necessary. Participates in process and systems analysis and
considers the business implications of the application of
technology to the current business environment.Essential Job
- Defines and documents customer business functions and
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to
identify, define and document business needs and objectives,
current operational procedures, problems, input and output
requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical
analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and others
in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of
systems to ensure optimal operational performance
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new
systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system
design fits the business needs of the users.
- Tracks and fully documents change for functional and business
specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures
for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes
through information systems and/or non-system driver changes;
assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new technologies
and processes and/or operational changes.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential
implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new
- Obtains detailed, in-depth and expert knowledge of the assigned
business processes and creates requirement documents for
development and testing.
- Consistently challenges the IT and business teams to improve
all aspects of their processes. Position Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from a Four (4) year College or University
- 5+ years of diverse financial services / mortgage servicing
- LoanServ application experience/knowledge is preferred.
- Experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
methodologies, particularly documentation of Use Cases is
- Business analysis skills are required.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the business to define
business and functional requirements.
- Support business and IT teams, including requirements gathering
and project management for new development and integration projects
with little or no direction.
- Proven Technical ability/Programming background (comparable to
- Strong communication skills are required & Innovative thinking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools#cb#LI-AR1 Founded in
Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one
of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service
residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states,
Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom
Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing
$225.6 billion, and is still growing. Our mission is to foster
homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage
lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic
supporters of the USO and military families through its Team
Freedom Cares philanthropic arm. Locations include suburban
Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top
Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide,
including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL;
Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas,
CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA. If you seek a sense of
community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a
comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program,
look no further. Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or
their status as a protected veteran or an individual with
disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment
contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent
benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All
resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles
closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
LENDER NMLS ID:2767 Equal Opportunity Employer-
Keywords: Freedom Mortgage, Fishers , IT Technical Business Analyst (Solution Servicing), IT / Software / Systems , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!