Manager, IT Service Delivery
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Manager, IT Service Delivery is responsible for the
management and oversight of the ITSM Change & Configuration
Management Database (CMDB) processes at Navient.Process
- Oversee and enforce the enterprise Change & Configuration
Management policies and processes to ensure stable and reliable IT
services and clear communication between technology and
- Provide continual improvement, development, integration,
maintenance, and dissemination of the Change & Configuration
Management procedures and training materials to all current and
- Review system problems and impact/risk of scheduled
- Participate in major incident problem resolution providing
Change & Configuration Management support during problem
identification and service restoration.
- Develop metrics, monitor, & measure for improving value of
performance and efficiency of the Change & Configuration Management
- Maintain contact with all levels of IT team members to ensure
compliance and adherence to policies, procedures, standards, and
- Ensure proper compliance controls are established and reviewed
and respond to audit requests with proper documentation and
- Review and remain familiar with the Configuration Management
Plan (CMP) and other documentation supporting each of our major
- Assist Process Owners to update plans and ensure compliance
with policies and standards.
- Ensure consistent processes are employed to review
configuration items regularly and ensure configuration items and
their dependencies are accurately reflected in the CMDB.
- Ensure all changes are properly documented in relationship to
Federal Contracts. Prepare and reconcile periodic IT asset
- Ensure all Solution Automation Requests initiated via the BMS
process are evaluated and fulfilled in accordance with policies,
standards, and controls.
- Strive to increase efficiency and consistency across all of
- Oversee support staff and their day-to-day functions to ensure
quality and integrity of all processes.
- Lead efforts to develop and implement effective process
improvements and then transfer monitoring of success factors to
- Manage staff including hire, termination, disciplinary action,
performance evaluation, and coach behavior.Operations Management
- Responsible for software tools to support Change &
Configuration Management (including CMDB)
- Collaborate with technical individuals in planning, designing,
developing, testing and implementation of software in support of
all processes across the enterprise.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Computer Technology
or related field (Additional experience may substitute).
- 5-7 years of process development, management, IT consulting or
- 5-7 years of project/program management experience.
- 3-5 years of IT consulting and/or management experience in a
medium to large organization.
- 3-5 years of technology management experience.
- Experience with ITIL - ITIL Foundation certification or
- Additional education may substitute for above levels of
- This position will support a federal government contract.
Applicants must be able to obtain Public Trust security clearance
as required of federal government contractors to include a
background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine
eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for
public trust or sensitive positions. For this level of clearance,
applicants must possess U.S. citizenship.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM modules including but
not limited to Change Management and Configuration Management
(including the CMDB)
- People management skills, which include making hiring
decisions, counseling, coaching, and motivating staff.
- Ability to establish standards to ensure projects are
adequately estimated, controlled, tracked, and managed.
- Ability to understand Navient's technology application
architecture and infrastructure and how it supports critical
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills required for a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills including
persuasion and facilitation skills.
- Strong teambuilding skills.All offers of employment are
contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of
its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government
contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government
contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be
subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to
determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract
employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that
support state and/or local contracts also may require additional
background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.EOE
Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its
subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States
of America.Navient is a drug free workplace.
Keywords: Navient, Fishers , Manager, IT Service Delivery, IT / Software / Systems , Markleville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!