Company: Huse Culinary, Inc.
Posted on: December 4, 2019
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability,
contact us at email@example.com to ask for an
accommodation or an alternative application process.
This posting is for a new Huse Culinary concept, the 1933 Lounge,
interviews for this position will begin late September 2019 or
early October 2019.
Bar Back Essential Job Functions
- Complete opening and closing duties.
- Serve water glasses and bread baskets to all new tables in the
- Engage guests with greetings, light conversation, and well
- Clear and reset bar tables according to restaurant
- Assist bartender with removing dishes and silverware after each
- Assist bartender with boxing up leftovers for guests.
- Remove bus tubs to the dish tank when full.
- Remove full trash cans from the bar area.
- Keep beer well and ice well-stocked throughout a
- Retrieve bottles of wine from the wine cellar.
- Clean up any spills or broken glass immediately per company
- Assist with and maintain clean and sanitary work
- Assist with cleaning, sanitizing, restocking and organizing
bar/lounge area, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the GM or
- Report all equipment and bar maintenance issues to restaurant
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and maintain a positive
attitude with a pleasant demeanor.
Bar Back Job Requirements
- Minimum 1-year of fine dining Bar Back experience
- Understand federal, state, and local liquor laws.
- Must obtain, maintain, and keep on hand a current ATC
- Must provide Serv Safe Liquor Certification.
- Restaurant experience preferred.
Bar Back Work Environment/General Physical Requirements (subject to
reasonable accommodations if warranted)
- Ability to communicate clearly with managers and restaurant
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, and
lifting/carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Carry full trays and bus tubs through hallways, up and down
stairwells, and through heavy traffic dining/bar areas.
- Standing for extended periods (up to 9 hours).
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced
Bar Back Schedule
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the restaurants'
requirements. Will require weekend, evening, and some
- Must maintain regular attendance.
Bar Back Uniform
- Clean, black slip resistant shoes and black socks.
- Clean, pressed full-length black pants.
- Clean, pressed white button down, long sleeve shirt.
- White or flesh tone undergarment is worn undershirt.
- Bow tie.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Huse Culinary, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Bar Back Job Functions Disclaimer
The above statement reflects the general functions of this job and
shall not be interpreted as a detailed description of all the work
requirements inherent in this role. The immediate supervisor may
expand upon the above list if it is determined that additional
duties fall within the partners' scope of responsibility.
Keywords: Huse Culinary, Inc., Fishers , Bar Back, Other , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!