Company: Huse Culinary, Inc.
Posted on: December 4, 2019
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability,
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for an
accommodation or an alternative application process.
This posting is for a new Huse Culinary concept, the 1933 Lounge,
interviews for this position will begin late September 2019 or
early October 2019.
Food Runner/Expeditor Essential Job Functions
- Ensure all orders are assembled and completed by
- Check all orders carefully and communicate with servers for any
items out of the ordinary.
- Make sure that side dishes are ready and complete with each
- Place all cold food items such as salads, sandwiches,
- Ensure guests promptly receive menu items once
- Always maintain clean trays and plates.
- Check cleanliness from the previous shift and notify manager of
- Set up, restock, and prepare for shift change and/or close.
Including condiments, utensils, and dishes.
- Clean up any spills or broken glass immediately per company
- Complete opening/closing duties.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by GM or
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and maintain a positive
attitude with a pleasant demeanor.
- Be a team player. Support and be supported by your
Food Runner/Expeditor Job Requirements
- Minimum of 6 months of restaurant experience
- Understand federal, state, and local food handling
- State certified in food handling procedures.
Food Runner/Expeditor Work Environment/General Physical
Requirements (subject to reasonable accommodations if
- Ability to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, and
lifting/carrying up to 40 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced
Food Runner/Expeditor Schedule
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the restaurants'
requirements. Will require weekend, evening, and some
- Must maintain regular attendance.
Food Runner/Expeditor Uniform
- Clean black slip-resistant shoes and black socks
- Clean, full length, black pressed slacks
- Clean, pressed white button-down, long sleeve shirt.
- White or flesh tone undergarments are worn under the
- Bow tie.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Huse Culinary, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Food Runner/Expeditor Job Functions Disclaimer
The above statement reflects the general functions of this job and
shall not be interpreted as a detailed description of all the work
requirements inherent in this role. The immediate supervisor may
expand upon the above list if it is determined that additional
duties fall within the partners' scope of responsibility.
Keywords: Huse Culinary, Inc., Fishers , Food Runner/Expeditor, Other , Fishers, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!